Instruction to Authors
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Tropical Animal Science Journal. The statement must be stated in a statement of originality and copyright release form (Form A). Tropical Animal Science Journal uses Similarity Check powered by iThenticate to prevent any suspected plagiarism in the manuscripts.
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have no conflict with bioethical research.
- Manuscripts encompass a broad range of research topics in tropical animal sciences: breeding and genetics, reproduction and physiology, nutrition, feed sciences, agrostology, animal products, biotechnology, behaviour, welfare, health and veterinary, livestock farming system, integrated farming system, socio-economic, and policy.
- The journal is published 4 (FOUR) times a year, i.e. March, June, September, and December.
- Manuscripts are written in English and used standard scientific usage. Authors whose first language is not English should consult the manuscript with English editing service before submit it to Tropical Animal Science Journal.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, except for Graphs using Microsoft Excel program and Figures using JPEG or PDF format.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Times New Roman fonts at 12 points.
- Manuscripts should be typed double spaced except for Title, Tables, Title of Graphs/Figures, and appendix typed single spaced. Manuscripts are prepared in A4 paper, margins on all four sides are 3 cm, and total number of pages is 12-20.
- Tables, Graphs, and Figures should be placed after the References of the manuscript.
- Use page numbers and line numbers.
- Manuscripts content should be arranged as the following order: Title, Name of the author(s) and their institutions, Abstract, Introduction, Methods (for Socio-Economic), Materials and Methods (for non Socio-Economic), Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Conflict of Interest, Acknowledgment (if any), References.
For full instruction, please download file at the link
Form A could be downloaded here
Article's template could be downloaded here