Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- We declare that the content of this manuscript or a major portion thereof has not been published, that it is not being submitted for publication elsewhere. It will not be submitted to any media during the review process unless we have officially withdrawn the manuscript from Tropical Animal Science Journal on a letter containing relevant reasons signed by all authors.
- We ensure that the manuscript was prepared according to the TASJ guidelines
- We agree to follow the entire process of manuscript selection according to Tropical Animal Science Journal procedures, including revising the manuscripts by following the Editor and Reviewers comments in a specified time. We understand and agree that if we do not follow the rules, we will be disqualified for publishing the manuscript in Tropical Animal Science Journal for two consecutive years since the letter was issued.
- We declare that all listed names are entitled to become an author, and all have agreed with the final form of submitted manuscripts.
- The corresponding author (or one of the co-authors) will be responsible for the publication fee stated in the manuscript charge policy
- We certify that there is no conflict of interest with any financial, personal, or other relationships with other people or organizations related to the material discussed in the manuscript.
- We ensure that studies involving animals were performed according to animal ethics and welfare. All animal experiments were reviewed by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) of similar committees of the organization at which the experiment was carried out, and the APPROVAL NUMBER was indicated in the first part of the Materials & Methods section.
- The manuscript is submitted along with an author statement form (Form A)
Authors submitting manuscripts should understand and agree that copyright of manuscripts of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Tropical Animal Science Journal. The statement to release the copyright to Tropical Animal Science Journal is stated in Form A. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA) where Authors and Readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.