Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is 2-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end at the appropriate points, rather than within the text. Photo illustrations are delivered in soft copy with good quality (if any) and graphic illustrations are presented with raw data (if any).
- Substance of the manuscript is in accordance with JMHT domain. For the field of science supporting the field of forest management, the important position of the topic of the manuscript is explained in the Introduction chapter.
- The primary reference is a text that has been published in the latest scientific journal (10 years). It is in at least 15 scientific journals, which constitute a minimum of 80% of the total references used. The name of journals should not be abbreviated.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Conclusions are written with good plumbing techniques (brief, clear, qualitative, and generic) and written in a single paragraph not in the form of pointers.
- The title of manuscript has been written effectively with affiliates and author's address have been written in full.
- The number of words in the abstract is 190 to 200 words and the number of keywords is 4 to 5 words.
- Analyzes are conducted deeply and follow the scholarship development and the manuscript has a strong synthesis.
- Chapter formation, the writing of table titles and drawings, and the writing of library reference are in accordance with Jurnal Manajemen Hutan Tropika format.
- All papers submitted to Jurnal Manajemen Hutan Tropika should be written in English. Authors whose English is not their native language, are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity.
- Authors agreement declaration that has been filled must be included in the submission in PDF file format.
Copyright NoticeJurnal Manajemen Hutan Tropika is an open access journal which means that all contents is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition of open access.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.