THE PROCESS OF DETERMINATION AND ISSUANCE OF ARTICLE
- The determination of whether or not the manuscript will be published is determined by the Expert Editorial Board of JEKP.
- The reviewed manuscript is a manuscript that complies with the writing rules of JEKP.
- The author is obliged to improve the manuscript according to the suggestions of the reviewers.
- The copyright of the published manuscript belongs to JEKP
The process of reviewing the manuscript from submission to publication of the manuscript is as follows:
- Manuscripts that enter the Journal of Economics and Development Policy will go through a screening stage by the editor, if the results of the screening exceed the provisions set by JEKP, the manuscript will be rejected and returned to the author.
- If the screening results are less than the provisions stipulated by JEKP, the manuscript will enter the next stage, namely the review stage by the reviewer.
- At this stage the reviewer will review the manuscript that passes the screening stage, the results of the review will be sent by the reviewer to the editor to be conveyed to the author that the manuscript needs revision.
- The editor will send the manuscript that has been reviewed by the reviewer to be revised according to the results of the review to the author.
- Authors who have revised their manuscripts send the revised results to the editor for re-screening.
- The revision results that have been re-screened by the editor are returned to the reviewer, whether the revision results from the author are correct and in accordance with the results of the previous review.
- At this stage, the reviewer has the right to decide whether the manuscript is suitable for publication or still requires revision. The author's revised manuscript based on the reviewer's review will be reviewed by expert editors of the Journal of Economics and Development Policy based on their respective competencies. The approval of the publication is made based on the reviewer's consideration and the quality of the author's improvement results according to the advice of the reviewer:
- If the reviewer decides that the manuscript still needs revision, the manuscript will be returned by the reviewer to the editor which will then be returned by the editor to the author for revision.
- If the reviewer decides that the manuscript is suitable for publication, the manuscript will be continued to the next stage by the editor.
This stage is the final stage, after the reviewer and chief editor decide that the manuscript is worthy of publication, the technical editor will raise the status of the manuscript to publish.
Articles published in the Journal of Economics and Development Policy (JEKP) will be reviewed by double-blind review by at least two review partners.