Guide for Authors
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS OF ARSHI Veterinary Letters (ARSHI Vet. Lett.)
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from ARSHI Vet. Lett. The statement must be stated in a statement of originality and copyright release form (Form A). >> DOWNLOAD Form A <<
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have not conflict with bioethical research.
- Manuscripts encompass a broad range of case report and research topics in veterinary fields.
- The journal is published 4 (fourth) times a year, i.e. February, May, August, and November.
- Manuscripts are written in English or Bahasa and use standard scientific usage.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, except for Graphs using Microsoft Excel program and Figures using JPEG or PDF format.
- Manuscripts should be typed using ARSHI Vet. Lett. template and the total number of pages is 1-2.
- Tables (editabel), Graphs (editabel), and Figures (minimum 300 dpi) should be placed directly in the main manuscript.
- Manuscripts content should be arranged as the following order: Title, Name of the author(s) and their institutions, Abstract, Introduction, Case (for case study), Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment (if any), References.
- Manuscripts and Form A should be submitted electronically through online system: http://journal.ipb.ac.id/index.php/arshivetlett/index
Authors are unable to submit electronically could send the files to email (optional):