POLA DISTRIBUSI DAN TEKNOLOGI PENGELOLAAN HASIL TANGKAPAN PELABUHAN PERIKANAN DI WILAYAH PANTURA JAWA
Distribution of catch fishing port is important because if the catch is distributed, the product sales will catch up to the location of the consumer. This study aimed to obtain the distribution pattern of the catch at the fishing port in the north coast of Java. Conducted a comparative descriptive analysis based on the market, connectivity and marketing offender through the presentation of maps, charts and tables. The results showed that the distribution pattern of the catch on the north coast of Java based market include market distribution locally, regionally, outside Java and export. Distribution of catches in the fishing port north coast of Java are distributed to local and regional markets. The supply of fish to the domestic market in the fishing port of the northern coast of Java has been adequately met as much as 91.32% and the remaining 8.68% for export. The pattern of distribution of catches by fishing port connectivity was found that the fishing port as a marketer is PPS Nizam Zachman Jakarta, while the fishing port as a supplier is PPS Nizam Zachman Jakarta and PPN Pekalongan. The distribution pattern of the catch of fishing ports based marketing perpetrator obtained 7.5 patterns based on the pattern of production of fish from the fishing port and 2 pattern based on the production of fish from outside the port. Perpetrators distribution of catches locally, regionally, and the Outer include fishermen, traders, wholesalers and retailers. While the distribution of exports were fishermen, wholesalers and agents the fishing industry to be sent to the country of destination.