SELF SIMILARITY CHECKING
Download Turnitin guide for ACTA
Acta Veterinaria Indonesiana accepts and publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, case studies and brief communications:
1. The research article is a complete review of a research activity or research section with a complete study of topics, containing research or observations that meet scientific principles including experimental design and adequate statistical analysis. The study should meet the bioethics aspects of animal research and welfare. Epidemiological studies and studies of data in the past have fallen into the category of research texts, which must satisfy adequate scientific principles and statistical analysis.
2. The review article is a comprehensive, critical-analytical literature review that provides current information on a topic, or contains forward-looking views of a subject. The review article should provide information from previous studies in full in the form of facts or existing data, submit analysis and critical review of the author to the collection of facts or data, and summarize it into an acceptable view or a which should be used for development in the future. The authors of review articles are preferable to those who do have expertise in their respective fields which is shown by contributions already made in the form of published policies or writings. Teaching review articles in certain topics are still acceptable if deemed necessary.
3. The case study article is a report of an event or case in the clinical, pathological and other fields deemed necessary to be published but not sufficient to be written in the form of a research paper. Case studies that provide new information or that may contribute to the existing literature take precedence.
4. Short communication articles, just like case studies, are written about a relatively new idea or research result but are not eligible for publication in the form of research articles. Short communication articles that contain information and useful for scientific or application development take precedence.
1. Manuscripts submitted to editors are manuscripts that have not been published in other scientific journals in print or online or are not being sent to other journals, except in the form of abstract or proceedings in a seminar with limited distribution.
2. The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English which is good, clear, straightforward and concise. Entries in Indonesian are required to refer to the Enhanced Spelled Indonesian Language Guidelines (EYD 2000) issued by the Language Center, Ministry of National Education (http://badanbahasa.kemdiknas.go.id).
3. Manuscript typed using MS Word program; With A4 size paper; Upper, lower, right and left outer borders of 2.5 cm each; Density of line 2 spaces; And use the letter Time New Roman 12 pt. The length of the manuscript (including tables, drawings and bibliography) is no more than 24 pages for research articles, not limited to review articles, and no more than 8 pages for short case study and communication articles. The entire manuscript is given page numbers and line numbers.
4. The manuscript consists of: title page, abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, conclusions, thanks, bibliography, tables, drawings and table / figure description.
How to reference the literature in the manuscript is as follows:
Single name: (Prasetyaningtyas, 2005)
Two name: (Garner & Hafez, 2000)
More than two name: (Adnyane et al., 2011)
More than two libraries are separated by semicolons and sorted by year: (Prasetyaningtyas, 2005; Adnyane et al., 2011)
Two names and the same year: (Adnyane et al., 2011, 2011a)
The bibliography consists of at least 80% of journals (last 10 years), arranged in alphabetical order of the author in the following order: author name, year, title, journal name (full written), volume, and page. Examples of writing journals, books and online resources as follows:
Adnyane IKM, Zuki ABZ, Noordin MM, Agungpriyono S. 2011. Morphological study of the lingual papillae in the barking deer (Muntiacus muntjak). Anatomia Histologia Embryologia 40:73-77.
Adnyane IKM, Zuki ABZ, Noordin MM, Agungpriyono S. 2011a. Immunohistochemical study of endocrine cells in the gastrointestinal tract of the barking deer, Muntiacus muntjak. Anatomia Histologia Embryologia 40: 365-374.
Prasojo G, Arifiantini I, Mohamad K. 2010. Korelasi antara lama kebuntingan, bobot lahir dan jenis kelamin pedet hasil inseminasi buatan pada sapi Bali. Jurnal Veteriner 11:41-45.
Garner DL, Hafez ESE. 2000. Spermatozoa and Seminal Plasma. In: Hafez B, Hafez ESE (eds). Reproduction In Farm Animals. 7th ed. Lipiincoott Williams and Wilkins. South Carolina. p96-109.
Halim D, Murti H, Sandra F, Boediono A, Djuwantono T, Setiawan B. 2010. Stem Cell: Dasar Teori dan Aplikasi Klinis. Penerbit Erlangga. Jakarta. p20-35.
Prasetyaningtyas WE. 2005. Kajian Karakteristik Semen dan Morfofungsi Spermatozoa Kancil (Tragulus javanicus). Tesis S2. Sekolah Pascasarjana, Institut Pertanian Bogor. Bogor. p45-60.
Goosen MFA, O'Shea GM, Sun MF. 1998. Micro-encapsulation of Living Tissue and Cells. US Patent No.4,806,355.http://www.google.com/patents?id=KARLAAAAEBAJ&pg=PA6&dq=microcapsules+of+living+tissue&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ZozNT6CiFI_imAWKv7G4Aw&ved=0CDQQ6. Download: August 7, 2010.
14. In the review article can contain subtitles that are tailored to the needs of the author or written topic.
15. In the case study article and brief communication, introduction, methodology, results, and discussions are written on an ongoing basis without using subtitles. Other provisions follow the general guidelines of writing.
16. Tables and figures are placed on separate pages after the bibliography comes with titles and captions. Graphs come with separate original files in MS Excel format. Images that contain photos must attach the high-resolution original photo in JPEG format (minimum 300 dpi). Authors can also include photos that will be proposed as a journal cover (cover).
17. Manuscript submission can be mailed in hard print (3 copies) and soft copy (in CD) or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The submitted manuscript is accompanied by: a checklist (Borang A), an unpublished letter (Borang B), a conflict of interest-free statement (Borang C), and any other necessary certificate (e.g. Letter of approval from the ethics commission, Research, research sampling permit, material transfer agreement (MTA), etc.). Filling forms and other information can be downloaded at: http://www.journal.ipb.ac.id/index.php/actavetindones
18. When the script has been received by the editor, the author will get "notices to be processed" no later than 7 days after receipt of the manuscript.
Submission of the manuscript should be addressed to:
Dr. drh. Ridi Arif
Redaksi Acta Veterinaria Indonesiana
Fakultas Kedokteran Hewan IPB
Jl. Agatis Wing 1, Lt. 3 Kampus IPB Dramaga, Bogor 16680
Jawa Barat - INDONESIA
Telp : 0251-8629459; Fax: 0251-8629459
HP : 085814816044
Email : email@example.com
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
SELF SIMILARITY CHECKING
Download Turnitin guide for ACTA