Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Times New Roman 12-point font; spacing 1.5; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). All graphics and figures should be printed by Laser printer, or prepared in separate sheet using Excel program and included in the soft copy of manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- If submitting a manuscript, we agree to pay a fee of IDR 500,000 after the format and Turnitin process is complete. This fee is not a guarantee that the manuscript can be published.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.