Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
After the article is submitted and published in this journal, it is fully copyrighted by the Journal of Tropical Fisheries Management. If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, authors must obtain written permission from the copyright owner and give credit to the source in the article. Then, authors or reader is allowed to copy, share, and redistribute articles/material in any form. But it must still include the appropriate source and credit because the article in this journal is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.