As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
How to register
- Author should register through the following address: https://journal.ipb.ac.id/index.php/jagbi/user/register
- Author should fulfill the form On the Confirmation Register section, please give your selection as author, reviewer, or both of them. After all the form was filled, click on "Register" to process the registration.
- Go to User Home and select your role as Author. Click on "Click here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process" in Active Submission.
- These are the five-step submission process:
- Step 1. Starting the Submission On the Journal Section, select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Articles. Author has to check-mark on the submission checklists. Please click on the "Save and continue" button to go to the further step.
- Step 2. Entering the Submission's Metadata.
Author should enter metadata of all authors engaged in the writing process. The information of manuscript title, abstract, and keywords must be filled in the textbox.
- Step 3. Uploading the Submission
Author should click Browse to find the manuscript file on the hard drive. Choose the file and click Upload button. Once the submission is uploaded, click Save and Continue on the bottom of this page.
- Step 4. Uploading Supplementary Files
The supplementary file should be uploaded is Form Pernyataan, consisting of Statement of Originality and Copyright Release Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the file, click on Upload button, and click on Save and Continue.
- Step 5. Confirming the Submission
Author has to check that all documents are complete. To submit the manuscript to Jurnal Agribisnis Indonesia, click Finish Submission button. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email. Author will and will be able to view the submission's progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.