Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The format is in accordance with that provided by Jurnal Komunikasi Pembangunan
- The title of the article uses Indonesian and English
- Already included Author's name, Author's institution name, and author's e-mail or correspondence address
- Abstract Indonesian and English maximum of 200 words
Abstract consists of:
- Keywords consist of 3-5 words
An introduction consist of:
a) State of the art
b) Research objectives / research questions
c) Hypothesis (if any)
d) States the communication theory or concept
development communication clearly as
Methods which consist of:
b) Data Collection Techniques
c) Technical Data Analysis
- There are Results and Discussion
- There are Conclusions and Suggestions (if any) not in the form of details
- There is a Thank You notes (required for articles in English)
References, with the following conditions:
a) Quoting at least 25 cites
b)> = 80% primary reference (books and journals)
c)> = 80% of the reference must be in the past 10 years
d) Already using a reference manager (e.g.
Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero)
- Minimum number of pages is 10 pages
- Turnitin-based plagiarism rates <25%
Jurnal Komunikasi Pembangunan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.