Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Jurnal Fitopatologi Indonesia.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (Format .docx, .rft)
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided with DOI number
- Manuscripts should be prepared following the author guidelines of Jurnal Fitopatlogi Indonesia.
Authors who publish in Jurnal Fitopatologi Indonesia agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors submitting manuscripts should understand and agree that copyright of manuscripts published are held by Jurnal Fitopatologi Indonesia. Copyright encompass exclusive rights to reproduce, to distribute, and to sell any part of the journal articles in all form and media. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media will be allowed only with a written permission from Jurnal Fitopatologi Indonesia.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.